1. Be a covenant Child of God, Be righteous – Psalm. 92:12 – ”The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree…”
2. Dwell in the secret place of the most High – Psalm 91:1
3. Receive divine directions – Exodus 23:20, Isaiah 30:21. ”And thine ear shall hear a word behind thee saying, this is the way, walk ye in it…”
4. Walk in absolute obedience with God. – Exodus 23:21-25
5. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart – Proverbs 3:5-6.
6. Be diligent, fold not your hands. – Genesis 26:12, Proverbs 18:9 ”He also that is slothful in his work is brother to him that is a great waster”.
7. Refuse to bend or give up at the face of adversity – Exodus 26:15-20.
8. You must be a worshipper of God – Genesis 26:24-25.
9. Examine your Life and Rebuild every broken alter. – 1Kings 18:26:30-33.
10. What is the state of your prayer life, your worship, and study and meditating in the word of God? Fear God and keep his commandment and your advancement is sure.